I re-watched an episode of Sex and the City the other day that made me start thinking. I have seen this episode several times, because I now own all of the seasons (Thanks, Deb for getting me addicted)! Each time that I watch a season, I relate to something new. This episode is the one where the girls talk about their SSB, better known as "secret single behaviors". Carrie says that hers is eating jelly on crackers while standing on one foot, reading Vogue. Charlotte's is that she likes to look at her pores in the mirror for hours at a time. Let's just say that my SSB's are not as "classy" as these ladies. I think they just tried to "glam" it up a little for the sake of Hollywood. I have several SSB's that I indulge in more than once a week. There are only a couple that I am even willing to share. Everyone has them. Even if you are not single anymore, think about what do when your significant other is not around. There's something, I assure you. Here are a few that I am willing to share with you...
1) Eating a bowl of cereal, popcorn, chips and salsa or any other junk food for dinner.
2) Drinking a beer while shaving my legs in a bubble bath...with the bathroom door wide open.
3) While we are talking about the bathroom door wide open, I poop with the door wide open. Everytime. Unless I have company.
4) Turning on music really loud and dancing around my apartment..."bad dancing" purposefully. I sometimes like to stand in front of the mirror and make up the worst dance moves ever known to man. I'm practicing for my wedding reception.
There are so many more, but I thought I would "glam" them up for the sake of bloggywood.
Alright, people. Comment away! What are your SSB?
4 comments:
I don't know anyone who doesn't use the bathroom with the door wide open when they are by themselves!
I love the bad dancing. I do that naturally :) I bet your worst moves beat my best moves any day of the week.
I like to smell my cat's Stinky Kitty Breath (SKB).
Lol, i love that episode. I think it's so cute that people in Kentucky love Sex And The City just as much. My most frequent SSB is doing everything naked: And that includes eating... with my feet propped up on the table while watching TV. lol.. Doesn't get much classier than that.
OH! I just realized another one that I just had to add. lol... I have this funny habit of setting up camp in the bathroom. I'll be sitting on the toilet with my laptop on my lap, my cell phone next to me on the sink counter-top, and some reading material on the floor by my feet. lmao
The best is when a guy IMs, texts, or even better.. calls me, and asks what I'm doing. I'm always so tempted to say "on the toilet, you?" But I consider this first and decide that not all men will find this attractive. So ultimately I resist.
Post a Comment