Saturday, November 13, 2010

Deep Thoughts....By Ashley

1. My cat, Addison snores pretty loud.

2. My CKR friends are my soul mates.

3. I now love to laminate, because I have my own at home.

4. I love scary movies, but I’ve never seen Child’s Play, Pet Cemetery or Children of the Corn. They all seem terrifying.

5. Being single has been the greatest thing to happen to me in a while.

6. Although I’m loving the single life, I get pretty lonely.

7. I want to try sour cream again. I haven’t tried it for several years and the last time I did, I hated it. I want to love it.

8. I have a big heart and when I truly love you, I will stick by you and take up for you no matter what. It’s why I almost got in a serious fist fight with a boy one time. I loved that friend enough.

9. I have a secret crush on someone I’m not sure I should…

10. I decline friend requests on facebook often. If you are a kid at my school, a creepy father of a previous student, a stranger or someone that I just don’t like…I don’t want you to see my bid-nizz.

11. I want a new sweater. and a fedora. and a purse that goes across your body.

12. I haven’t shaved my legs at all so far this November. Thinking of partaking in “No Shave November”.

13. A major highlight of my life has been getting to see Martina McBride in concert. It was a childhood dream come true.

14. I didn’t get accepted to teach overseas in Turkey and this is the first place I’ve ever told anyone. I haven’t even let my parents know. It makes me feel like a failure and I’m sad about it.

15. So now I think I’ll apply to teach in South Korea instead.

16. I want to volunteer my time more. I’m thinking of the humane society.

17. I’ve been attending Crossland Community Church and I have loved it there. They aren’t afraid to admit that sin is inevitable and that they have all sinned. No tip-toeing around it.

18. Laughing until I cry is the best feeling in the world. It doesn’t happen often enough.

19. I should really be working on homework, but I am SO OVER school.

20. My new hippo mittens are my favorite purchase of the entire year. They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

No comments: