I wrote a list of random thoughts a few days ago and posted it. The last item on that list told you about my new hippo mittens. I'm seriously in love. They are a lot of fun. They were fun the night I bought them. I enjoyed waving at people with the mouths wide open and teeth showing and seeing the reactions that they received. On Bardstown Road in Louisville, we ran into a wedding party leaving the reception. There was a guy blowing bubbles and my hippos were right there to pop them. Talk about fun times! My friend, Sarah was lucky enough to be able to document this occasion on film.
See how fun! We have named them, Henry and Henrietta. They are a fun little couple. They provided some great entertainment for the two hour car ride home from Louisville, as well. I can't wait for it to get cold enough outside for me to wear these around town. I think the most fun, however will be wearing them at recess. My students are going to love them as much as I do. Don't you think, Henrietta?




1 comment:
Hahaha.. i love this.
Post a Comment