I miss Nip/Tuck. I hated it for a long time, because of the grossness factor. I can't handle needles and blood. Let alone seeing fat sucked out of people. But, I grew to love that show. That is neither here nor there...My post is about something totally non-Nip/Tuck related.
I grew tired of my old blog. Not so much my postings. I actually cut and pasted them to this new blog for your reading pleasure. I more or less grew tired of not being able to edit the background, text, add gadgets, etc. So, here's my blog's face lift. A whole new site. And I must say, I enjoy this site much more. I can waste all sorts of precious graduate homework time editing and posting for hours at a time. I hope that you appreciate the new and improved blog as much as I do.
1 comment:
I miss Nip/Tuck too. I realized that today when I pulled out the DVDs as I was moving them into my new tv cabinet.
I like your new blog facelift. Isn't blogger so much better?
Post a Comment