Why Sex and the City DVD’s don’t have a “play all” option…It really frustrates me.
Why people say “kiddos”. That’s an extra syllable than just “kids”…and it’s not cute. I hate it.
Why it’s so expensive to travel
Dead beat parents
The weather in Kentucky
Hatred for animals or children
Racism
Phobias…I have one, but I don’t get it…
Fanny Packs
While I’m on fashion…Rompers…If you aren’t 12, just say NO!
People who do not read
Why it’s so dang hard to fall in love
Artificial grape flavoring
…so much more…
Why people say “kiddos”. That’s an extra syllable than just “kids”…and it’s not cute. I hate it.
Why it’s so expensive to travel
Dead beat parents
The weather in Kentucky
Hatred for animals or children
Racism
Phobias…I have one, but I don’t get it…
Fanny Packs
While I’m on fashion…Rompers…If you aren’t 12, just say NO!
People who do not read
Why it’s so dang hard to fall in love
Artificial grape flavoring
…so much more…
No comments:
Post a Comment