Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday





It's been so long since I have linked up with Julia for this fun post! I love taking time out each week to think about what I am thankful for. Thursday is the perfect day to do this, because by this time in the week, I am tired and getting ready for the weekend!

Today I am thankful for one of my longest and best friends, Candice! She and I have been close friends since I was in 7th grade. We lived across the street from each other and became close. Then during college we were on the dance team together and were roommates. I am so fortunate to still have her in my life...and in the same neighborhood again! :)



I get to see this gorgeous lady and her husband tonight, because we are having dinner together. I can't wait to see them and catch up on everything in our lives. 

3 comments:

annies home said...

how awesome to get together with great friends
come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Italian Villas for Rent said...

Wow! you are looking mind blowing.

Anna said...

It is so great that you have a friendship like that. Good friends are hard to come by and when you have them that is definitely something to be thankful for. :)