1. What is your ideal way to relax?
I love to lay on my couch or in my bed and watch mindless TV {or not so mindless}. I will be the first to admit that I am addicted to WAY too many TV shows! With today being Sunday, I can't wait for The Walking Dead to come back on! Only a few more weeks!
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
My absolute favorite place to be has always been on a beach. I could live on a beach and be such a happy person. I will never understand these people who go on vacation to the beach and stay by the pool the whole time. The sand doesn't bother me - in fact, I love it! Too much sun? No such thing. Too many people? Just more people watching! I could sit on my butt with a cooler, an ipod and a magazine or book and be the happiest person on Earth.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
I have had many role models for different times and stages in my life. I have to say that the one consistent role model that I have had is my Momma. Growing up, she and I didn't always get along. In fact, we fought quite a bit {I was a brat}. She still managed to be the BEST Momma that I could have ever asked for. She's now my best friend and I go to her about everything in my life.
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
I will have a baby {or 2}, happy in love with Matty and just living the American dream!
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I am so content with the decisions that I have made in my life. I can honestly say that even though I have been unhappy at times with the decisions that I have made, that my life is awesome right now and things might not be the same had I made a different decision.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
I am proud of myself for so many accomplishments, but I think my biggest is snagging an extra hot man and getting knocked up with his baby. ;)
Happy Sunday, Y'all!!


1 comment:
I feel you on #3 - as a teenager, I was convinced my mama was ruining my life, but the older I get, the more I apperciate her! She's the best!
Post a Comment