This ultrasound was amazing! It was in a room that was dark and warm. I was laying back in a chair and there was a flat screen on the wall where I could see everything that the tech could see. I was SO happy, because at the last ultrasound, the baby just looked like a bean or a peanut. This time it looked like an actual baby!! And the baby was waving its arms all around and kicking its legs. At one point, the baby flipped down and had its legs sticking straight up. It was so amazing to see. It is also so crazy to me, because the baby is just the size of a PEACH!
![]() |
| In this one, it has its hand up by their face. |
![]() |
| I LOVE this one! |
![]() |
| You can see the nose! |
![]() |
| This is the one where they had their legs sticking straight up! |
This has been my favorite ultrasound so far. It actually made things seem a little more real for me.
The doctor called me this morning with the results from the tests. I was so relieved to hear her say that everything came back negative!! The baby does not have down syndrome or trisomy 18. I was so happy to hear her say those words. The test is about 96% accurate, so this helps ease my mind. I know that there are still other things that could possibly happen, but this is still a big relief!
I hope that everyone is having a great week! One more day till the weekend!!




6 comments:
Yay! Great news!
-Erica
Love to see this sweet baby!
I still can't believe how clear and great those ultrasound pictures are. So much detail. So cool. I love the little legs picture!
Love the pictures! Glad for great news! :)
Yay! :)
[url=http://is.gd/Bp1q3L][img]http://stomsk.ru/pics/spymobile.ol1[/img][/url]
[url=http://archive.org/details/sellsnapelro] Spy On Girlfriends Text Messages Online [/url] [url=http://archive.org/details/rimazbuckfo]Hoe Maak Je Een Spion Cam Uit Een Mobiele Telefoon[/url] [url=http://archive.org/details/leciwasre]Spy On Someone Through Their Cell Phone[/url] [url=http://thesamsmith.webs.com/apps/profile/109034678/]Est-il Possible De Trouver Un Telephone Portable Perdu Avec Gps[/url] http://archive.org/details/bearsdepinrei telefono gratuito de secreto tracker app ADT hem overvakning telefonnummer Spy kids 3 spel over spel Comment suivre un numero de telephone a l'aide de gps best iphone spy software 2012 gratis celular gps tracking software download SMS espiao app para iphone
Mijn Gps Telefoon Gratis Bijhouden
http://www.twhs71reunion.com/page10.php?post=3 GPS Handy Tracker app blackberry spy kids 3 full movie download Comment localiser un telephone portable par gps gratuit beste spy video camera iphone
[url=http://archive.org/details/chelabusent] GPS Cell Phone Tracking App [/url] [url=http://archive.org/details/burbodhcarcae]Celulares Control Parentales[/url] [url=http://archive.org/details/listtimtaskrir] Spy Camera Glazen Voor Mannen [/url] [url=http://archive.org/details/lianamide] Horloge Himym Seizoen 8 Aflevering 5 Gratis [/url] http://archive.org/details/reamidsubtlon Kostenlose Handy-Spion-Software-bluetooth Kostenlose mobile Spy-Software in Indien Spy kids 3d movie cast GSM Spy Telefon echte spion gear te koop
Post a Comment