Thursday, January 24, 2013

11 Weeks!



How Far Along: 11 weeks, 5 days

Symptoms: This week I have had headaches galore!! I am not sure what that's about. I haven't really been moody at all, but I am still constipated. Hoping for some clarification and suggestions at my doctor appointment tomorrow.

Movement: Still no movement! Not even small flutters, yet. I can't wait for the moment that I feel something!

Cravings: I still love Butter Burgers from Culvers. I think they are my go-to food. Not sure how I feel about that!

Food Aversions: Still no desire to have coffee. I also have not wanted CHICKEN!! Whaaa?! Last week I went to Chick-Fil-A before I went to a training and I couldn't even stomach a dang chicken mini, one of my previous favorite treats!! Just crazy.

Sleep: I haven't woken up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night this week. I think my uterus has finally lifted itself up off my bladder. Hallelujah!! There was only one night this week that I didn't really sleep that great and I'm not really sure why that was. Otherwise, I have slept great!

Best Moment of This Week: There have been several great moments this week! I loved the baby shower that we threw for my friend Gina Marie last Saturday. I have loved sleeping so well! I also loved having Monday off work for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Tonight, I am hopeful for a snow/ice day tomorrow. I just have a good feeling about it this time! This pregnant lady would LOVE to sleep.

Missing Anything: Last Friday, Sarah came over to help me make some yummy marshmallow pops for the shower. I had been working on making favors and a banner before she got here. I was REALLY wanting a glass of wine while I worked on being crafty.

Looking Forward To: We get to see our little baby again tomorrow and this time hopefully HEAR the heartbeat. Last appointment we were only able to see it on the screen. It was so nuts, y'all. It looked like it was just moving around. I am so looking forward to tomorrow!
 

1 comment:

Rebecca Parks said...

Yay! I love these updates. Makes me all giddy!