Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Update

On Saturday, I helped host a shower for one of my best friends, Gina Marie. She is due to have her baby girl, Calleigh on February 22nd. It's getting sooo close and I can't wait to meet this precious baby!
{I was proud of the banner I made}

{Adorable Momma to be!}

{Gina Marie with the hostesses: L-R Moi, Libby, Gina Marie, Dianna and Jess}

{Yummy cake!}

{Our babies will be best friends, too!}

After the shower, Matt and I jumped in the car and headed to Nashville for the Predators hockey game with one of my besties, Erin & her husband Nick & their cute little half-pint, Emma. We had a blast and I was SO happy to see their faces. I wish I had gotten a picture of Erin and I, but there just was never a good time to do that.

{GO PREDS}

{Sweet baby Emma}

{Love Nick's coozie}

Sunday was spent being lazy. I slept in pretty late. We didn't get home from Nashville until late and I didn't sleep the best. Once I got myself out of bed and moved to the couch, I didn't do much more. Matt went out and got us some Jimmy Johns. I was so looking forward to having one of their delicious pickles! Unfortunately, they forgot to put the pickle in the bag. So, I had a sandwich without that pickle that I was so looking forward to. I watched a Law and Order: SVU marathon and took a 3 hour nap. This exhaustion is NO JOKE!! Matt and I just relaxed and caught up on our DVR.

I really enjoyed this weekend, because I got to spend so much time with friends and I got to also spend lots of quality time being lazy and relaxing! I am happy, because I have today off. There is so much to catch up on since I didn't do anything this weekend. Our dryer died this weekend, so we are having a new one delivered and I have to drag my butt to the school house at some point. I get observed this week by my principal, so I should probably go get things ready.

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?!

No comments: