Monday, January 28, 2013

Superbowl

So the Superbowl is coming soon! I am always super excited about this, because of all of the great food. Let's just say that this fatty pregnant lady is EXTREMELY excited about all of the food this year!! Matt's Aunt always has a Superbowl party each year. It's a ton of fun! Lots of family, food and of course, commercials. :) She asks that we bring an appetizer. I am stuck on what to take. I have thought about taking some pulled BBQ that is a recipe of my Dad's.

Last year, I attempted these. The first several did not look like footballs, so I gave up and just dipped them in chocolate. They didn't all get eaten, so I don't think I'll make these this year.

Via

I've been searching Pinterest on and off today looking for some good ideas for some appetizers to take. One of the problems I keep running into is that it either has to be a cold appetizer or something in a crockpot, because her house is almost an hour away. Any ideas that you have would be greatly appreciated!!

I did come across a ton of these little gems. Do you think I'd be the weirdo or the hero at the family Superbowl party??

Via

Do you have any fun Superbowl plans this year?

No comments: