The number one question that people ask me is when I can find out if I'm having a boy or a girl. We are waiting to find out at 20 weeks. I know that you can find out sooner if you do the 3D/4D ultrasound, but we don't make that kind of money to spend on it. If you'd like to purchase that for us, we'd be happy to find out at 16 weeks. KThanks.
One of my best friends, Gina Marie told me about the Chinese Gender Predictor that you can do online {HERE}. Her exact words, "Girl, that thing don't lie!" Since she has told me about it, I have asked several other friends about it and they did it, too. All of them were correct. All of my friends that took this (that I know of), it has been accurate for. So, what they hey, I'll do it, too.
Guess I'd better keep practicing on those hair skills! And Lord, please don't give me a little girl that acts like I did towards my Momma when I was little. Amen.
Have you ever taken a Chinese Gender Predictor
and was it correct for you??



2 comments:
Lol, you are so funny!
The Chinese Gender Predictor predicted a boy for us and yep, it was right! :)
It's funny, I always thought I wanted a little girl growing up and I think I would love to have a girl if we have another baby in the future, but I'm so happy with my son and I wanted and predicted he would be a boy myself. I kinda love the idea now of having boys.:)
OMG, I can't wait to find out what you are having!!
Post a Comment