Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hopeful

I've been seeing Band Boy again. Remember this guy? Well, he's fantastic. I wouldn't say that I made a mistake by breaking up with him. Things have been pretty good since we've been seeing each other. NYE fiasco aside. I love him. There is a feeling when I am with him, that I have never had with anyone else besides him. I am fully prepared to deal with some "crap" from other people with wanting to be with him again. I know that there will be questions and maybe even some harsh words. It's worth it to me to get to be with him. I got an unexpected nice message from his Mom on facebook.

"I saw where you were going to attend. Look forward to seeing you."

This is about the band's CD Release Party that they are having this month. I responded and let her know that I will indeed be attending and that I am looking forward to seeing her, too. It's amazing how one short, but pleasant message made me feel. I was so happy that her message wasn't anything harsh. I am hopeful for my future with Band Boy.

No comments: