Great weekend! I got to go visit Sammi in Jackson, Tennessee. We both needed this visit something awful. I had a blast and I hope that she did, too. Friday night when I got there, we got ready and went to dinner and then to another bar for a couple of drinks. It was a pretty low key kinda night. Saturday we went shopping and I bought the most awesome pair of boots at this cute little boutique that is in Jackson! Every time I go back to visit her, we have to go back to this shop! Such cute stuff. Then, we got ready and went out with some other girls to dinner and then to the Downtown Tavern. The band was really awesome! It was such a fun weekend. I'm excited, because she will be coming to visit me next weekend! YAY!
 |
| Sammi and I |
 |
| Rema and Sammi. This girl was adorable and super sweet! |
 |
| There's those new boots! I'm in love. |
 |
| Bethany and I. Love this little chick. |
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend!! :)
aren't those types of weekends the best?! gotta love the girlfriends!
Post a Comment