Monday, January 24, 2011
I don't know really what's up. Maybe some of you can shed some light on the situation as an outsider looking in. I've been seeing Band Boy again and we have been for a month or so now. Things have been going great (or so I have been thinking). There are obviously a few things to talk about and work through. We broke up for a reason 3 years ago and a lot can happen and change in that amount of time. But, you tell me. How does he go from wanting to try things again to "I don't know if I want to be with your or not." ????? I couldn't be more hurt and confused right now. It isn't as if we just met. We have known each other for YEARS now. He knows me better than almost anyone. For me, it's cut and dry. Do you still have feelings for me or not? Yes or no question. Do you want to try this again? Yes or no question. There is NO gray area in this situation in my opinion. I know that I hurt him and he could be scared. I know that he could be catching crap from his friends or family about us being together again...if he has even told them. I get it. I really, really do. I'm willing to take things slowly, but not if he doesn't want to be with me. The relationship I was in after we broke up, I was with someone for a year and a half. There was never a picture of me posted on facebook and he would never list himself as "in a relationship". I know that fb is not the tell all, be all, end all. BUT, when he is doing all of that with his current girlfriend, that in itself tells me that he wasn't proud of me and in a way, I was being "hidden". He never told me that he cared about me or loved me. Ever. In a year and a half. He stopped talking to me the moment that I told him that I loved him. I CANNOT go through the pain of putting myself out there and letting myself love someone and them not feeling the same way or wanting to be with me. It hurts too much and I will NOT do it. Not with him. I want him in my life in some capacity. If he hurts me, I can't let him be part of my life. I'm not good at being friends with ex's. With him, we have always kept in touch, been okay when we see each other, and I have never stopped caring about him. If he hurts me that bad, I will not be able to be okay when I see him. I just don't know what to expect or say or do in this situation. All I know is that part of my heart is broken and I am hurting right now. I don't know how to fix this.
Labels:
Band Boy,
Love,
relationships,
single life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment