Man. This is the hardest post. I saw this on the list and contemplated changing it for my sake! If you need to know ONE thing about me, please know that I am a TV ADDICT. I mean, it's bad. I have a show for every night of the week. Summers are rough, because it's all reruns. Thank goodness for movie theaters and cocktail hour! On to my favorite TV show. I don't have one favorite. I love so many shows. I'm going to break some bloggy rules and give you a whole run down. :) Just so you'll understand the craziness that is my DVR.
Let's start with old shows that have had their series come to an end. I own some of these box sets and watch on a regular basis {or I catch re-runs}.
1) Gilmore Girls. These ladies talk fast and use "Gilmore-isms". I love me some Luke. Pretty easy on the eyes. Everytime I watch I want to drink lots and lots of coffee, eat really unhealthy and talk super, super fast.
2) Sex and the City. I'll admit...and be prepared to have your mind blown. I didn't like this show when it was on television. I tried to watch some episodes and just didn't get it or enjoy it. When I met my friend Deb a few years ago, she would always quote SATC or she would always refer to a funny episode. I admitted to not liking the show and she called shennanigans! I borrowed her box sets and now I love it! I started with the 2nd season and now am the proud owner of the whole series. I guess at the time when I was trying to watch, I was too young and didn't relate to them. I totally relate now {aside from the glamour of living in NYC}. It's hard to pick a favorite character or episode. I love so many of the episodes or at least little tidbits. Like when Miranda eats cake out of the trash can. Awesome. Also, who can't relate to a Mr. Big/Aidan in your life? I'm all for Aidan. Even though Big turns out OKAY in the end...he was still a jerk to Carrie over and over and over again. When you've actually got a "Mr. Big" in your own life, he doesn't seem as glamorous.
3) LOST. I was on the bandwagon. Hard. Core. Loved that show and will forever be the show that made me go, "WHAT THE CRAP?!?!" at the end of each and every glorious episode. Seriously. Love. I didn't watch from the beginning, but I had a friend who lent me a few box sets. Hooked. I watched without fail every time it was on. I had friends who knew not to call me while LOST was on. I would not be answering your phone call. Not even during a commercial. Too much processing going on. Besides that, Sawyer was pretty easy on the eyes. And clever. Love me a clever man.
There were other characters on the show, but I had to share the beautifulness that are his dimples. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
4) How I Met Your Mother. I mentioned this in a post previously. Maybe more than once, even. Such a great show! I don't even know what to compare it to. I've heard people compare it to Friends. I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Friends is in a category all in it's own. Great stuff. HIMYM makes me laugh out loud, even when I'm by myself at home. It also has its serious moments. I actually cried at the last episode that was on TV. In case you are behind, I will not give a spoiler, but I cried. {FYI: I cry more at TV and movies than I do my real life}.
*For the rest of the list, you will only get the titles. :)
5) Friends. Duh.
6) Dexter (recent obsession with the show and the man)
7) Modern Family
8) The Middle
*I also love watching The Bachelor, Amazing Race, Jersey Shore, Arrested Development, Greys Anatomy, So You Think You Can Dance...See? It's a sickness. It's why this post was so difficult.








1 comment:
"...you might need this information when you check me into the Betty Crocker clinic." love love love
Post a Comment