Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love Your Guts!

I've been thinking a lot about friendships lately. Girlfriends in particular. Where would my life be without these special ladies? I have amazing girlfriends who have helped me through the worst in my life. Some are friends that I have had for a long time. Others have only been in my life for a few years. They are all so special to me.

I talked with my very best friend last night. She is going through a rough time and was really upset. Listening to her, I began to cry, too. I have never really put much thought into it before. Her pain is my pain. That's when you know you have a good friendship. If your friend is happy, you are happy. If your friend is pissed and wants to beat someone down, you wanna knock someone out for them.

I take my friendships with the ladies very seriously. There are not many girls in this world that I trust completely. So, when I find these girls, I hold on tight and have their back above anyone else. 

This is my tribute to my girlfriends and the many "Girls Night Out".
Love your guts!


















2 comments:

Sarah said...

You chose a couple of my finest pictures! Well done!
I love your little guts too. So much.

Nikki said...

Aw, love you too! We need to get together so that you have some better pics of me in your collection. Seriously.