So, tomorrow is the BIG day. I have an appointment with the wonderful Heather at Tanglez. I am going to go through with it and cut my hair. Tonight was an impromptu girls night. In my head (cause it's all about me, afterall, right?!), it was "Ashley's last night with long hair outting".
Sarah, Erica and I went to Double Dogs, had a few drinks. Vodka tonic for me. Beer is too many points for weight watchers. :( We talked and had a great time. Conversations with these ladies are never boring and there is nothing off limits. Just a small list of topics included: poop (of course), shrimp, boys, hair, weaves, blogging, and other girls. That's a SMALL taste. We also did a little people watching and laughed at others. Example:
No idea what the front of this shirt says and quite frankly, I don't care. What a great last night with long hair. I'll post more tomorrow after the big appointment!


2 comments:
Ok, I may have deleted my comment. I am not blog-savvy.
I want to find out the business, so I can get a shirt.
Post a Comment