Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


1) I'm loving another snow day! I didn't realize until my BTF {Best Teacher Friend} Sarah pointed out, we have only worked a total of SIX days in the past month. I know we have to make all of these days up, but I just don't care at this point. Teachers love snow days, too!

2) I'm loving the pancakes that I made myself for breakfast this morning. Not on the weight watchers diet, but were oh so good! Guess I've already dipped into those 35 extra weekly points. Whoopsie!

3) I'm loving How I Met Your Mother. One of my favoritest shows. I'm a little in love with Barney Stinson. Too bad for me that Neil Patrick Harris is gay in real life. Happily. With a partner and a baby. {sigh}


4) I'm loving that I get to go eat with my bestie, Candice tonight at Olive Garden. YUM!! I haven't seen this chick in quite some time and we live in the same city. So sad. I'll be excited to hear about more wedding plans! {I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding this summer}

Oldie, but a goodie! This was on a trip to Cinci.
5) I'm loving the little love birds I bought for my bookshelf. Aren't they just the cutest? I love 'em, anyway.

I hope you are loving your Wednesday! I'd love to hear what it is that you are loving on this fine afternoon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SATC season 4 and gumballs that turn my mouth purple. Oh, and SKB (stinky kitty breath).

Ashley said...

awww dinner dates with the besties are the best! glad you're enjoying your snow day!

Emily Powell said...

I'm willing to break rules for pancakes...they're just SO good!

Amanda said...

How I Met Your Mother is my new favorite show!! :)

Sarah said...

I do love your little birdies. They have such big bellies.

Megan said...

Yum...I love Olive Garden!! I could eat a million breadsticks!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Olive Garden is my fave :) Hope y'all have fun!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you linked up! It's become one of my favorite days to blog! And those birds are precious!