Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Decisions...

I need some advice, friends. I wanna get my hair cut, but not sure how short. I started thinking...if I cut it, maybe I should just go ahead and cut off 10 inches and donate it to Locks of Love. It scares the crap outta me, though. I'm getting a little tired of the long hair, but have in a way become strangely attached to it. So, blog friends, tell me what you think. Comment and give me your two cents. I need some encouragement (and maybe some mimosas) for Saturday morning. 


I had my lil school friends measure and take pictures of my hair, so that I could look at it and decide. 



So, there it is. The whole 10 inches. What do you think?!

3 comments:

Eureka! said...

Do it! It's a good cause and it will always grow back!

Sarah said...

It will be a definite change because I'm so used to the long hair you, but I think you'll be beautimous. We'll switch lengths for awhile. You take the Sarah cut and I'll do the Ashley.

You asking for our "two cents" reminded me of a special lady. ;)

Nikki said...

It will definitely be a big change, but as someone who has donated to Locks 3 times, the good feeling that comes from donating your hair to provide a wig for a child who has lost her/his hair, it's well worth it.