Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie to tell you what I am LOVING on this Wednesday!

1. I am LOVING the fact that there are only 12 more days of school left this year! Can you say SUMMA SUMMA SUMMA TIME?!?!

2. I am LOVING all my Twitter friends. If I don't follow you, or you don't follow me, let's be friends! Sometimes it's okay to be a follower...
3. I am LOVING my parents. They recently celebrated 38 years of marriage! They have always set such a great example of what a great, loving marriage should be like. I haven't settled with anyone, because of their example. I always compare my relationships to theirs...could be good or bad. I think so far, it has been good for me!

What are you LOVING today??


3 comments:

star said...

Congrats to your parents! 38 years is a big deal!

The Sweet Life said...

38 years of marriage...that's so great. Congrats to them. Love your blog.

Laura Darling said...

38 years! Whoa! That's fantastic! My parents have been married for 24 and I'm so grateful for their example!