Monday, May 9, 2011

3 post pity party

Readddddddyyyyyy GO!

1. I don't wanna write this paper!!! I'm only on page four....of FIFTEEN-TWENTY!

2. I hate being a woman...well, not really. Just the monthly part of it.

3. Why did the weather have to go from frost advisory to 1,000 degrees in just a short week. Why, Kentucky? Why can't you have seasons like normal states?

K. Thanks for listening to my pity party. Back to work...maybe...

2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

1) keep going on that paper!!! you can do it! my hubby is downstairs right now working on a 12 pager... he's on page 3... it's due tomorrow.

2) amen.

3) i know... what happened?? although, i'm okay with this right now, as i have major plans to sit out by the pool all day wed afternoon.

Tiffany said...

We don't have normal seasons here either! It was 91 today!!!!