1. I am THANKFUL for my literacy. Silly? Maybe to you...but I don't think so. I love reading. It's so often my escape from my own life and my own problems. Currently, I am reading Something Blue by Emily Giffin. I loved Something Borrowed and heard good things about this sequel, so I'm trying it out. So far, so good!
2. I am THANKFUL for my BTF {Best Teacher Friend}. I am especially thankful for her during the end of the school year. She just kinda gets me and the stress that the months of May and August always bring. She wouldn't judge me if I just ran down the hallway of our school screaming at the top of my lungs, like I so often feel like doing. Heck, she might even join me!
3. I am THANKFUL for music. Yet, another escape. Is there a theme I see here?? A need to get away, perhaps? *Sigh* Right now, I am really loving me some Adele and Mumford & Sons. Seriously, you should download them NOW if you haven't already. You will not be disappointed.
4. I am THANKFUL for this stud of a boyfriend I've got!
LINK UP WITH JULIA AND JAMIE TO TELL ALL OF US WHAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR!!!






5 comments:
Already, the 1 bedroom has been one of the BEST decisions EVER!!! Your blog is so cute, looking forward to following.
ps.com my parents went to Western Kentucky...go Hilltoppers :)
xoxo
I love those books! Amazing!!!
Hope the end of your school year is going great!
I wish I loved (even liked) to read. I hear about so many good books but then again, I'd have to find the time and I don't have much of that these days.
Oh you know I would join you. I would just occasionally have to stop along the way to tear work off the walls or push someone down.
I'm so thankful for you too that I can't even stand it. And I'm thankful for your observant eyeballs that spotted the 3-piece gift set 50% off sign at Mapco.
Proud to be a Partner...
I'll seriously be damned if we arent' the same freaking person! I currently have a playlist on my pod with Adele, M&S, Rihanna, and Britney. LOL! Also, Emily Giffin's books are all really good. I haven't read her most recent, but have read all of the others and love them.
Post a Comment