Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OH HAPPY DAY!

MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING! MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING!! I just want to shout it from the rooftops!! Screw this paper and homework for the time that she is here. I am ready to spend some time just talking and probably laughing till it hurts...with this girl.

Note to self: Take a picture together while she is here...because, yes. That IS a stylish macaroni necklace that yo girl is sportin'. Classy.

Nikki and I have been best friends since about...8th grade. We had to complete a family tree for school and wouldn't you know, we BOTH had the same Polly Feltner on our family trees. We are related somehow. Still not sure exactly how...actually I think our Moms figured it out, but I forget. Probably something like third cousins twice removed or something ridiculous like that. I digress...

She is going to be in the great land of BG for work for the next couple of days and I couldn't be happier to spend some time with her. The only thing that would make it better was if she could have packed up her little babe, Henry and brought him with her.


Disclaimer: I'm a thief and totally lifted this from your fb page, Nik. I can't help but steal them and save them on my own computer for my selfish soul. I love him to the moon and back!

I will leave you with one of my favorite memories from the old days with Nik. We used to drive around listening to music BLARING and singing at the top of our lungs. Mainly when we were mad or upset with a boy. More often than not, the song of choice was something by GNR or....Luda.
Yep. That's my Boo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yall are adorable! i hope u have fun!

Bre said...

Luda is my FAVE!! Actually it's a tie between him and Eminem, but I put them in different categories because it's so much more impressive to be an amazingly talented white rapper LOL! Have fun with your bestie!

Michelle said...

YAY That's exciting! Hope you two have a great time! <3

Tiffany said...

OMGGGGGGG I just almost peed all over myself when I hit play and "You's A Hoe" started blaring from my speakers!!! Nothing is better than old rap....hahahaha! I will be singing that all night now! Have fun with your Bestie!

Nikki said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! I couldn't be happier about seeing you either! Thanks for the shout out!