Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh. My. Word.

I am flippin' done with grad school until August!! I turned in my final paper and danced around my apartment for a little bit. Then I realized that it was indeed 3 am and that I had to get up early. I am just so dang excited....excited enough to be running on only 3 hours of sleep right now! 

I'm so happy that it's the weekend. I am getting ready to head down to Nashville, because the boy plays on Broadway tonight! It's a pretty big deal for them, so I'm pretty happy about it. My parents are coming to visit tomorrow and we are going to hit up the BBQ Festival in Owensboro. Should be a good time. The boy plays again up there tomorrow night. 

I'm looking forward to a fun-filled weekend! 

OH! And also, I bought myself some Toms. I wasn't so sure about them at first...actually I think I even have said that I don't like them. I tried a pair on and instantly fell in love. What do you think about them??

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats to you! I would be dancing around toooo! Hope you enjoyed your weekend and celebrated!

Bre said...

Congratulations!!!!