Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy 29th....Again!

This weekend has been surprisingly eventful! I was so happy to have time to relax. Really, right now, I should be doing homework since I haven't done anything all week, but instead, I want to tell you lovelies about my fun! On Friday as soon as school was let out, I headed to Glasgow to meet my friends, Josh and Jenn's baby girl, Laney Bell. Isn't that the sweetest name ever?! She was just perfect and I am in love! I have to admit...for a while, I had baby fever. Even when she started crying, I didn't want to run like I did in the past. Uh oh! No worries...it only lasted a little bit and I'm over it now. That very rarely happens to me, by the way.

Saturday, I headed up to Louisville to celebrate my cousin, Melody's 30th birthday. It was so good to spend time with her and our other cousin, Nanci. Melody invited lots of friends out and I played the official photographer since she couldn't find her camera.

The Cake

Myself, Curtis, Melody, and Nanci...Cousins

We grew up as best friends! Love these ladies!
The whole birthday group
Today, before leaving Louisville, I met up with Laura, Anthony, Maegan, and Jessica for lunch. We went to Buckhead...one of my favorite places to eat in Louisville!! It was so nice to see them even if just for a few minutes. Good for the soul. :)

I hope everyone else had a great weekend! What did you do?!

No comments: