I've been...
1. Schoolin' Them Children
2. Gettin' My Read On
3. And Then Watchin' The Movie
4. Cinco De Mayo...'Ritas and Spillin' Salsa on Myself Within the First Five Minutes of Arrival
5. Getting a Sweet Package on My Door Step From the Boy!
Filled with flowers, a sbux gift card, a Mariah's (local restaurant) gift card, a Diet Mt. Dew and a Hershey's Bar. The best part?! A sweet, thoughtful card letting me know that he knows how much school can suck, so he wanted to give me a "survival kit". :) Sweet, sweet boy. I definitely do not deserve it.
6. HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK, STINKIN' HOMEWORK!!!
Too much....and still too much to do.
7. Loving my special turtle. Yes, he sits like this on his rock often. I guess he's stretching his back leg or something. Love him!
My last paper is due this Friday by 5pm and then I will be freeeeee until August. I promise to be more of a regular blog friend by then. I've been missing reading about your lives and updating about mine. I hope that you had a wonderful weekend!




5 comments:
Did you love it or what?! SoBo is my favorite book and I loved the movie! Sounds like you had a great week! I'm glad you'll be back to blogging soon! XOXO
You are so adorable! Looks like a fab weekend :) And I'm assuming it is auto-implied that you watched Derby this weekend too !? :)
Ooo you read it!!! How was it?!? I didn't get it yet... I was contemplating if it's worth reading the book when I already know what happens.
I have read all of Emily Giffin's books except her most recent. LOVE! Can't wait to see the movie!
Go you! School is such a pain!
"Something Borrowed" is one of the BEST books! I haven't seen the movie yet, but can't wait to!!!
What a sweeeet boy....ur super lucky!
Post a Comment