Thursday, May 19, 2011

East Bound

I'm so excited about the weekend! Not only is it a little break from the craziness at school, but I am heading East to Lexington for my close friend, Candice's Bridal Shower! It is at Talon Winery and I have never been, so I am really looking forward seeing it.
Candice and I lived across the street from each other starting in 7th grade. We have been best friends ever since! We used to carpool to school and dance team practice everyday. We also then were college roommates. She has now asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this July!






I love you, Candice and am so happy for you and Bryan. I am honored that you have asked me to share your day! Can't wait to see you and all of our other friends at your Bridal Shower this weekend!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Talon is a really pretty place. It's rustic but has a lot of natural beauty surrounding it. What a great place for a bridal shower. I just went there a couple weekends ago for a wedding reception. Enjoy and drive safely (:

Bre said...

Oh man, I love a good up-do! LOL! Have fun! I have my own bridal shower on Sunday. Yay!