I long for the days when I had what I always referred to as my "college calves". I feel like I have pretty big calves now. It's difficult for me to find boots that will fit over them. Especially if I am wanting to wear jeans tucked into the boots.
I went to college at Western Kentucky University. We are called the Hilltoppers. And for a good reason! The college is situated right on a large hill. I used to have to walk up and down that hill daily. Now, it's just not often enough. I have class for graduate school on Tuesday nights. I park down toward the bottom of one hill, because I do not have to pay for a parking pass and I walk my booty right up.
There are some days that I feel like Christina on The Sweetest Thing. You know what I'm talking about? It's in the beginning of the movie, where she is dancing her way up a hill. Would people on campus think strange of me if I start doing this for extra calf exercises? Yeah...probably so.
1 comment:
Sigh, I wish I had my entire college body back!
Post a Comment