Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Sad Day

I am back and I will give you some updates on my trip, but I got some sad news this morning.

My good friends, Candice and Bryan's cat passed away this morning. I know that people think it's strange when others treat their animals like their real babies, but I really feel like they are special enough to deserve to be treated that way.

Candice and I were roommates when she first got Kisue (pronounced: Key Sue). She was a siameese kitty, so the name was perfect. She was always so sweet and was a good friend for Addison (my cat). We lived together for 3 years while we had both cats, so they became good friends and when Candice and I no longer lived together, Addison went through a depression.

Candice texted me yesterday to let me know that Kisue had been taken to the animal hospital. She was out of their house and got into the neighbor's yard with 2 pitbulls. She was taken to the animal hospital and her temperature was low and her blood cell count was low. They wanted to test her kidneys, but they couldn't do any tests, because her temperature was so low. She passed away this morning. It's just a really sad day for me and I know that they are all hurting. Candice is in Florida with WKU's Dance Team for Nationals right now, so she is not even here with Bryan. I want to do something, but I just don't know what to do. I'm not good with these kinds of things. A card and flowers, maybe? He burried Kisue this morning in their backyard. Please keep them all in your thoughts.





4 comments:

Nikki said...

I read that this morning on facebook and I know that it must be hard for Candice not being here. I think I have a picture of Kissue on Candice’s head, I’ll have to try and find it.

Christina said...

Aww that is so sad :(

Sarah said...

Oh no! How sad. Poor Candice. I can't imagine. :(

Bre said...

Super sad face! We had a siamese cat named Yoshi and he was attacked and killed by a neighbor's pit too! I know plenty of great pit bulls, but stuff like this happens and makes it all bad for them.