Monday, April 11, 2011

"Everything Is Worth It"

Sometimes in life, you come across a quote that just "fits" what you are going through, ya know? I have had a rough time with a little minor drama of the girl kind. You know...just the basic stuff we have all been through. It has been enough to have my feelings hurt and to the point that I feel it is all being done to intentionally hurt me. Sarah posted two quotes recently that I could just really relate to.

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." ~Marilyn Monroe

"Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up, and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it." ~Unknown

Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

O I love quotes! I have a journal full of them! Those are some good ones!!!! Hope everything is ok!

Michelle said...

I love these quotes! You're a great friend! You know I'm always here if you need me :)