Thursday, March 31, 2011

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

Oh, y'all. I cannot WAIT to get out of BG tomorrow for a few days. I have just a couple of things to get off my chest...and fair warning...I am running on limited sleep right now and have reached my limit with people talking crap about me. LET IT GO!!!!!! So, here's my venting. Promise, nothing but happy posts from here on out, cause I'M HEADED TO HOUSTON!!

Some random anonymous commenter left me a strange request on my last post. You can see below. They were from BG, but I have no idea who they are. My tweets are protected. Sorry. If I don't know you/trust you, you will not have access. The way to get to "follow me" is not through an anonymous posting.

Also, my job is a KINDERGARTEN teacher. I do so many silly things for the sake of my students. Would I do any of this if I were working as a secretary in an office all day? No. My kids love it and have fun and it makes it worth being a little silly to see the smiles on their sweet, little faces. Just a few examples:
50th Day of School Celebration

Dress like your real life hero - Mine, a UK Basketball Player, of course!

My Assistant and I on a theme day for Book Fair

My Bestie and I for another Book Fair Theme Day


Yep, when the kids make hats, I make myself one and wear it with them. It makes the kids that aren't confident enough, feel better about it.

 
St. Patrick's Day
 SO. If you wanna make fun of me for wearing a green wig, dressing up like one of the Incredibles or wearing a mustache, go ahead. My kids love it and in turn, it makes me a happy person. So, please let me have my fun in peace.

Okay, on to HAPPY THOUGHTS!!! Got our tickets and I'm packed up! Got a couple of new t-shirts and am SOOOOOOOOO ready!!! And for you sweet followers that know all about it, going to a NCAA Tournament game is on my 30 before 30 list!! YIPPEEE!!! Mark one off! :) I re-downloaded the blogger app, so I will keep y'all updated some over the weekend.

Again, sorry about the drama post. Sometimes a girl's gotta vent and FB or Twitter is not the place. Not sure what is up with the spacing on my pictures, but I can't fix it. LOVE!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

JC Pizza?

Michelle said...

Here are my two cents: I LOVE your pictures! So cute! :) Have a great time in Houston this weekend! xoxo

Tiffany said...

Ok so the fact that you do all of that for ur kids is not silly...it is what makes you a GREAT teacher. It was what the kids will still remember when they are 18 and seniors.
Have so much fun at the game! SO jealous.