Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stylin' and Profilin'


To completely accept this award you have to do these four things...

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award.

My pal, Bre over at Breezy in Bloom awarded me this Stylish Blogger Award. I am thankful to have met Bre through this blog world. She always has something nice to say to me and darn it, I wish she didn't live on the other side of the country, because I think we'd become good friends! Go check Bre out. She doesn't disappoint. Promise!

1. My friends and I had a sleepover this past Friday night. It was so much fun! Brings back good memories from my childhood. There was no "light as a feather, stiff as a board" or "Bloody Mary", however. We still had a blast! Eating, talking about people, watching movies. I couldn't ask for better pals.

2. I'm doing this post instead of doing my grad school homework. I'm the world's worst when it comes to procrastinating! I hate school. Hate.

3. I've never been that girl who has her future children's names picked out. But, my two cousins and I promised my Granny when we were little that whichever of us has a kid first, we will give them our Uncle's namesake. His name was Green. I never got to meet him and my Granny is no longer living, so this is a promise that I intend to keep. If I have a girl, I thought about Greenly.

4. I kinda can't stand it when someone puts up a profile picture on FB that is not of them. Dumb. Sorry if you do that. I think it's dumb...can you not find a picture of yourself that you think is decent enough to post?!

5. I reaaaaallly want to get into photography. I don't want to take pictures for money, I just want to learn more about how to take good pictures (Maybe my blog friend, Julia can help teach me, cause I just think she is great!). It's on my 30 Before 30 list to take at least 5 "frame worthy" photos. Right now, I have one...in my amatuer opinion. It was taken with my iphone in Chicago.

6. I am way stubborn. If someone hurts my feelings, I can just kinda be "done" with them. It takes a lot to get my feelings hurt, but once you do, I'm stubborn to forgive and rarely do I forget. It's not a good thing.

7. I was once really into going to the gym for Turbo Kick on Mondays. Now that I have grad school assignments due on Monday night and am usually finishing up more work for my Tuesday night class, I haven't gotten to go as regular. It makes me feel bad about myself and I desperately want to get back into going.

I'm gonna pass this award on to:
All of my lovely follwers. Anyone feel free to take it for yourselves! :) I've gotta get back to doing my homework and getting ready for school tomorrow. Don't forget to go check out Bre!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

congrats on that award girl!you had a sleepover?! i'm so jealous! i love sleepovers! :)

Anonymous said...

i really want to get better at photography too! unfortunately, i spend tons of money on cameras that are terrible! i need to do my research! :-)

and i am the world's WORST procrastinater (not even sure I spelled that right hahah)

black tag diaries said...

we should totally mess with our cameras when we finally have our first-ever-kentucky-blogger-meet-up!!! i'm serious... we totally need to make this happen. i love that you had a sleepover fri night... in my opinion, we never outgrow a good sleepover with good girlfriends:)