Monday, April 25, 2011

KENTUCKY BLOG MEET-UP


Okay, ladies. Enough is enough. I've made some pretty spectacular friendships through this blog world. I read about all these other bloggers having meet-ups and I am always way jealous!

How about a Kentucky Blogger Meet-up?! 

My friend, Julia threw the idea out there and I think it's worth a shot. Like she and I said, if it's just us, we will have a blast, anyway! I'd love to have others join, though. So, if you are in Kentucky or the surrounding areas, we would love to have a meet-up this summer. We have chosen June 11th as a date and plan to meet in Louisville. We haven't decided where to meet, what time, or what to do. Ideas are needed and welcomed!! Churchill Downs was mentioned...I know I would be down for that!

SO. If you are interested in meeting up with some of your blog pals, just send me an email at adh.wku@gmail.com or comment on this post.

I cannot wait to meet some of you ladies and have some fun! 

Bloggers in other areas, have you been to a Blogger Meet-Up?! What types of things did you do? Did you enjoy it? Give us some suggestions!

4 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

i'm a new follower. just started following your blog like last night or the night before.

i live in lexington. i think a kentucky blogger meet up sounds like fun!

black tag diaries said...

WOOP WOOP!!! i'm totally down.

Danielle said...

Oh I'd love to do it but we leave for vacation that day. Hopefully this one will be a huge success and you'll do it again soon. Sounds like such fun!!

Michelle said...

I would love to! Too bad I don't live anywhere near Kentucky! :(