Sunday, April 10, 2011

TOO FACED

When I came across this giveaway, I knew that I needed to participate and hopefully WIN!! Rarely do I ever participate in a giveaway. It has to be something tadiefor in order for me to do all the work involved. This giveaway by Megan at A Suitcase and Stilettos was one that I HAD to participate in. It's for my favorite make-up. TOO FACED!! I bought some of the eye shadow that she is giving away, but I have the Classic Eye Palette. I've been eyeing the Natural one, though! I also love LOVE the mascara that Too Faced makes. So, here's to hoping that I am a WINNER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting about this :-) :-) I'm glad you love Too Faced products just as much as I do!!!

Anonymous said...

omg so i totally just read your about me section and see you lived in mechanicsville for a while! im from richmond :-)