Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of the week for one of my favorite Link-Ups with Julia and Jamie! :) Thankful Thursday forces me to stop and think about the good things in my life. This week, I have several things to be thankful for, but here are a few.

1. I am Thankful for good friends. Not only my blog friends, buy my RL Besties. These ladies and guys keep me going each week. They keep me sane and they put me in my place when it's needed. It sure is a love affair with me and my friends.




2. As silly as this sounds, I am Thankful that it is baseball season! It's one of my favorite sports, especially to go see! I'm excited for the REDS to have another great year. Bowling Green has a semi-pro {I guess?} team, The Bowling Green Hot Rods and their games are so fun to go to! They are just a fun summer activity.





3. I am Thankful for the fact that it is almost summer! That means so much for me! I am going to be babysitting two of my favorite kids ever, Emma and Will. I have a bachelorette party to go to on the beach in Alabama! We are still in the beginning stages of planning. We have a house for a few days and now are working on the fun bachelorette surprises. Any ideas, please...send them my way!
The summer also means that I will be going to LONDON with my Bestie, Lo. I am way, way excited about this trip! I have been wanting to go to England for a few years, but never thought that it would ever actually happen for me. There are honestly other places that are in my "top places to visit", but London is on the list, so I couldn't be happier!
Summer also just means lots of free time, because the graduate classes that I have left are not offered in the summer {Thank the Good Lord}, and I am a teacher. I plan to spend lots of time with friends, preferably around water, traveling, and relaxing. :)














So, tell me. What are YOU Thankful for on this fine Thursday?! Head on over to one of these lovely ladies' blogs and tell us all!

4 comments:

black tag diaries said...

i hear you on baseball season... hoping to go to a Cubs game next weekend (fingers crossed). your summer plans sound AMAZING!! so jealous about london! don't forget to add our amazing-kentucky-blogger-meet-up to your spectacular summer line up:)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Man, sounds like you have one fun summer coming up! I love all your pictures and it looks like you have yourself a great set of friends. That's awesome! Enjoy your summer and take lots of pics to share with us. Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend!

Danielle said...

My husband is looking forward to taking Colin to his first Reds game this summer. Have you ever sat in the special area behind the plate (I can't think what they call it)? According to him, it's awesome with all the food and drink you could want! I'm pretty sure he and his brother made themselves sick eating so much.

London? That's on my list too. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for London! I hope you take TONS of photos when you are there to share when you're back!

And I go to alot of Reds games (I live in N. Cincinnati area).

Great photos! Happy weekend!