Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I am linking up with Julia at Black Tag Diaries to let all of you lovelies know what I am Thankful for this Thursday.

1. I am thankful for this beautiful weather! I was afraid that I would make it back to BG from Houston and would have to deal with cold weather. That has not been the case!


2. I am thankful for the boyfriend. I'm in love, ladies. He tells me that he is, too. So happy. Without being too sappy...that's all I will say.

3. I am especially thankful for those who follow my blog and leave me such uplifting comments. Sometimes when I need to vent and I do it on here, you are the first ones to say something that makes me feel like I am not alone or that makes me smile. Thank you for that.
So, tell me...What are you thankful for on this beautiful Thursday?!

3 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

It is hot here in Houston, but I am actually loving it! Thanks for linking up this week!

black tag diaries said...

isn't this weather fabulous?!? glad you had such a great time in houston! it's a great city, for sure... glad you were able to have some free time to check it out... so jealous that you were at the final 4!

Bre said...

You :) And the weekend. LOL!