Thursday, February 24, 2011
Thankful Thursday
I am linking up this week with Julia to tell what I am Thankful for. Head on over and link up yourselves!
1. I am thankful for mindless television. I know that sounds like a strange thing to be thankful for. But, lately I have had some stressful days with work and grad school. Watching some mindless television helps me to get my mind off of things and relax a little.
2. I am thankful for forgiveness. So often it is hard for many to be able to fully forgive. I am thankful for the times that people (and myself) are able to forgive. Some food for thought about anger/bitterness. "You're drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."
3. I am thankful for love. Not just the mushy gushy kind, but also the kind between family and friends. I have so much love in my life and it has been especially evident recently. I have so many wonderful people in my life, who I can say that I really truly love and who love me back the same. There's no better feeling.
Stop and think today about something that you have to be thankful for. You'll have an easier time than you think. :)
Labels:
Forgiveness,
Love,
Thankful Thursday,
TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
great list this week! love me some mindless television... and your #2 is so true... thanks for sharing.
just came across your blog! it's seriously so great! great post hun! love everything!
i'm sooooo thankful for mindless tv right now! GOO emily! happy monday friend!
ps - you are looking SUPER tan and super glam in that pic on your sidebar <------and i'm so jealous! so gorg!
Love your list!
Great!
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com
Post a Comment