When I came across Kristin's blog here, I knew that I wanted to participate! I got my package in the mail a few days ago and I loved it! I planned on getting a picture of the package before I opened it, but the mail carrier put it into my little teeny mailbox and I had to rip it half open, so that I could get it out of the package. Ah well.
I love to get mail...who doesn't?! I also love the fact that my sending someone else a package in the mail could make their day a little brighter. SO! I am ready to pass it forward now to YOU!
Here are the rules:
1. The first THREE commentators on this post will be my three "Pass it Forward" recipients. Stipulation: You must have a blog to participate.
2. I will contact the THREE commentators to get their home address, and then ship out a fun little gift.
3. You must then be willing to host a "Pass it Forward" on your own blog for THREE blog commenters.
Please make sure to include your email so I can contact you for your address.

6 comments:
O fun! I am in!!! =)
FUNNN! I'm in too! :)
blog- http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com
e-mail- nbsweetheart729@gmail.com
Fun! Count me in. :)
Aww I'm 4th but just wanted to tell you I think this is such a cute idea!
I just accidentally deleted your email and wanted to make sure I replied to it first! Did I email you back? I'm scatter-brained this week!
Post a Comment