Thursday, February 17, 2011

Run With Me Giveaway!!

Sheeeewwww! Long day at school, packing, eating, Jersey Shore, fbstalking, homework, trying to figure out HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU PACK NECKLACES?! I'm starting to hit a wall. And I'm not even done. I had to get on and give a big ol' shout out to my girl, Ashley. She's doing a pretty awesome giveaway and to top it off, she's one of my favorite bloggers ever. Pretty clever girl and super cute. Anyway...I suggest you get your booty on over there to check her out and enter (if you must give me more competition)! Part of the giveaway rules is to tell her something funny. When I first read that this morning, I seriously was at a loss. If you really know me, then you know that crazy, horrible, hilarious things happen to me constantly. On a daily basis. Plus, I teach kindergarten and they are full of funnies. I had to think allllll day, but finally decided to share with her the story of the time I split my pants while dancing at a bar. Yep, it's sad, but oh, so true.

Can't wait for my weekend getaway!! Gonna be a pretty great time! Okay, back to packing now. :(

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ziplock baggies, my friend.