Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Randomness

This week has been a pretty good week. Busy, yes. Probably one of the busiest so far this school year. Blah! I've been happy this week. Liberated.

On Monday and Tuesday I had parent-teacher conferences until about 7. Today was the first dance team practice and tomorrow I have more conferences. Just busy. But it doesn't stop! This weekend I am going home to visit my parents. It's much needed right now. Saturday is a cousin's baby shower.

Hopefully I have some good news to share with you little blog readers very soon!! :)

Two of my closest friends from high school just had their babies recently!! I can't wait to go actually meet these two handsome boys.




2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

GREAT blog!! I work in education as well. I hope you don’t mind me visiting :-) it’s always good to find other Kentucky bloggers!! keithawynn2011.blogspot.com

Optimistic Existentialist said...

BTW You're a very good writer