Monday, July 23, 2012

My Best Friend Got Married!!

This weekend was my best friend, Rebecca's wedding. She married a really great guy, Jered. I was so excited when I got the sweetest card in the mail asking me to be one of her bridesmaids! I have loved everything about her wedding process. She was never once Bridezilla. Also, we were planning our weddings at the same time, so it was so nice to share this exciting time with someone else who understood what was going on in my life. There never was a sense of competition and that was such a nice change. Girls can be so catty and competitive in situations like that.





















Yes- that happened! Best picture ever!!

Rebecca and I have been friends for TEN whole freaking years!! We met our freshman year of college. We were friends through college, but really became a lot closer after college and our friendship has really grown more recently. I just couldn't be happier for them! I wish them a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness. Raise your glass and toast with me to the happy couple! CHEERS!!

1 comment:

Bre said...

Dammit, I lvoe that Bridesmaids pic! I wish I would have thought of that!