Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pet Peeves

Everyone has pet peeves. I just think maybe I have more than most people. There is so much that gets on my ever-lovin' nerves!!!

1. Kids on leashes. Dumb. Don't have kids, get a dog.

2. Girls who ride in the middle of a truck with their man and no one is in the passenger seat. You can't wait to touch him till you get to your destination?!

3. Needy people. I don't think this needs a further explanation.

4. The words "hubby" and "kiddo". Those are 2 words that are NOT cute. They are dumb. Just dumb.

5. The new trend of using the word epic to describe things that are obviously far from that.

6. Couples that write on each other's fb walls. Constantly. We all sure hope you love each other. You're married.

7. Hypocritical people. There are too many people that think they are perfect in this world. Life can be hard as crap. Lets hold on to each other and be nice to one another.

8. Taylor Swift. If you are a grown woman listening to her, stop. Now. My kindergarten students listen to her. They also watch Curious George and they love the slide and swings on the playground.

9. Jealousy. We are all jealous at one time or another. Don't take it to that next level. I'll let you a secret. It makes you look dumb.

10. Dirty sheets. That's gross. I wash mine almost every Sunday. Mmmm...fresh sheets!

What are some of your pet peeves?



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

OMGGGG.....
My dads girlfriend ALWAYS sits in the middle of his truck. SHE IS 43!!!!!!! I get so annoyed with this. HELLO I didn't do that as a teenager! CLINGY much?!?!
She also covers his facebook walk. It's like she is trying to "mark her territory" I mean we all know you are dating...STOP posting pictures of yourself to his wall and STOP writing stupid crap all over it. You just annoy everyone!
Ha glad we share a lot of the same pet peeves!

Bre said...

We have discussed this topic before, but you know I love me some Taylor Swift. I have been listening to Red all week. I could do without ever seeing her perform live, but I do love the majority of her music. You still love me anyway.