Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wedding Planning Update and MORE

So far you know about the location and the maid of honor...I think that's about it. Whoops. Guess I really dropped the ball on that whole "Wedding Wednesday" idea...


Since I last wrote, we have sent out invitations, I've bought my dress! EEEEEE Wish I could show you a picture, but SORRY! We bought our wedding bands last week and I am in love with mine. Again, no spoilers. ;) I have started on my bouquet, also. Here is some of the inspiration for my bouquet...courtesy of pinterest, duh.

In the pictures on my bouquet, I will have a picture of Rhonda, Matt's Mom and both sets of my grandparents. I sure wish they could all be there with us.


So, have you guys heard of or read the book 50 Shades of Grey?? Oh my. Seriously. Oh. My. I can't wait to read the next two and I'm not quite sure what that says about me...

On Tuesday I am starting P90X. Girl's gotta look gooood for da honeymoon and beach wedding!! Both of my brothers, Matt and I are doing it together...a support group of some kind, I guess you could say. I have heard that I need to drink some protein drinks and shakes. I guess I could consult my dear friend, Bre to give me some advice...We need to Skype soon, anyway!!

Some Lifetime movie with Jennifer Love Hewitt just came on...there goes any chance of me going to bed any time soon!

Hope y'all enjoyed your Easter! (AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!!!)

1 comment:

Bre said...

I am a terrible blog bestie! I totally haven't been keeping up on my reading, can you tell?

Let's stop talking about skyping and do it already!!