Wednesday, April 11, 2012

P90X Day 2

What the heck did I get myself into?? I'd better see results. Soon.

I kid, I kid. Kinda. My chest was so sore today and trying on clothes while shopping with the girls proved to be quite difficult. But I pushed through it and actually found quite a bit of cute spring clothes. I did not, however, buy this little number.


Back to P90X, though. Today was Plyometrics, also known as jump training. There was a lot of squatting and jumping. My thighs are on fire and my legs were shaking. But...it does feel good in a strange way. Tomorrow is shoulders, arms and ab ripper. Yeesh!

This little lady made it kinda hard to find room. We had to run her off.


Fingers crossed that this little flat top feller comes on board to Kentucky. He makes his announcement soon!


Commeeee ooonnnn!!! You know you wanna!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Girl you are crazy!! I have always heard how HARD P90X is!! GO you!!! Good luck!

Bre said...

Is that a body suit? I used to rock the shit out of those back in the early nineties. Damn, I hope they make a comeback for real. Nothing like walking around with a frontal wedgie all day.