Friday night I was lame and went to bed pretty early. I was just exhausted and knew that I had to run 3 miles with obstacles the next day!
On Saturday, we got up, showered, ate breakfast and hung out. When I was getting something out of my trunk, I locked my keys in there. Something I have never done before!! Micha and I tried for HOURS to get my doors unlocked. We used a hatchet and a hot dog stick.


When we exhausted all efforts with those tools, I sucked it up and called for outside resources. I tried the Police Station. The lady on the phone was super nice to me, but unfortunately, they don't come unlock cars. She gave me the phone number to the ONE locksmith in town. Then asked if there were any men in our group. When I said yes, she told me how thankful she was for that. I didn't really understand until they arrived...ohmy, y'all.




After this whole ordeal, I was able to get my things out of my car, which included the tutus that I made for us to run the Warrior Dash in!
Here are a few more pics from our day.







Sammi, Bob & I were the only ones in our group to run. If you aren't familiar with this race, go check it out at warriordash.com. At the end of the race, you jump over fire, then crawl through a mud pit. Soooo fun!
I can't wait till next year!
1 comment:
I'm gonna need you to make me one of those tutus. Kthanksbye :)
Post a Comment