Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Break it Down Y'all!

Everybodyyyyy screeeeeeeammmm!!!! It's Fall Break! Can you dig it?!

Shew! Fall break is always such an accomplishment in the kindergarten world. It has been a great year. Good kids, great assistant, awesome team...just all around great year so far.

I've managed to throw some of my own fun in on the weekends. What have I done? Well, I'm glad you asked!



I helped my cousin, Nanci celebrate her 30th birthday!



It was a ton of fun being there with her.

Then I rednecked it up with Matt & my family at the Bristol night race. Yes, I love NASCAR. Don't judge, friends.









Matt & I went to Atlanta for his birfday celebration. No pics of us together. #fail






Then as you all know, I ran the Warrior Dash.



We had some fun theme days at school. Sarah & I looooove some dress up days!









It was also Fall Festival. We worked the most awesome duck pond. Ever.



Went out to where else, but Raffetty's to celebrate Erica's birfday.



Had a pretty awful night out watching the boy play music. Found out the hard way that I had purchased and was wearing the SAME dang outfit as his ex. Who does that happen to?! Got stared down and talked about. And just went to sit in the car. It was either that or start a bar fight...so be proud of ya girl. Matt and I managed to get a pretty good pic from that night!



And now...fall break. I spent some time studying, so I could take a test last night. After my test I met up with the girls for some drinks.



Other than that, I've just been hanging out with this fool.



We leave for Gatlinburg tomorrow. I'm going with Matty & his Dad, Stepmom & Step sister, husband & 4 kids. I'm excited for some good eats and shopping. Today will be spent in preparation and Sarah & I are heading to Jackson's Orchard to get a pumpkin.

If you're a follower, then you know how much I hate the fall. I'm trying to make the most of it this year and count my blessings!

So, instead of raising a glass to fall break, let's just raise the roof!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Very mature of you to sit in a car, I am very proud. But you could have at least thrown some rocks into a fence, just sayin.

Bre said...

I guess this answers a couple of the questions I asked in my email to you this morning. LMAO!!!