Monday, September 12, 2011

Things I love

So, I realize that today should be a day of reflection, a day of "where were you on this day 10 years ago?"...but I am still just as mad and confused as I was 10 years ago. Instead of writing a post about something so horrible, I have decided to give you a list of 10 things I love about my life.

10. I love my job. For real. It's so fun to hang out with 22 little hilarious 5 & 6 year olds all day. I come home everyday with a new, funny story for Matt.

9. I love my friends. They are always there for me no matter what. Even if it's just to return a dumb text about the terrible girl I keep running into (or who is showing up to places intentionally). They were there for Matt & I during the loss of his Mom and for that, they will always have an even more special place in my heart.

8. I love that FRIENDS is now on Nick @ Nite and they are showing marathons.

7. I have been battling a cold, so right now I am loving tissues with lotion and sudafed.

6. I love making new friends. Even though I already have the best friends on earth. Seriously, they are cooler than your friends. I can't help but love the feeling of making a new friend. Puts a big ole smile on my face!

5. I love shopping. Maybe a little too much! I didn't do much of it this summer, because my funds had to be saved for London. I have been able to hit up the F21 a few times recently and love my new purchases!

4. I love babies. There is just nothing like holding a newborn baby. My friend Lana just had a precious baby girl, Lily. Holding her lifted my spirits so much. Let's be real. At my age, there are times that I get baby fever.

3. I love my co-workers! I am so very blessed to call several of them my friends. I actually work with my BTF (Best Teacher Friend), Sarah. I love seeing her everyday. It makes me so happy!

2. Duh! Big red truck! I love Matty. He just gets me. Miranda Lambert has a song called, "Love Song"...to me it describes our relationship perfectly.

1. I love fall tv. It's one of the only good things about fall. All of the new tv starts back and I have something to entertain me almost every night of the week.

I hope that today, you not only reflect on what you were doing 10 years ago and on the horrible even that took place. I hope that you also take time to think about some of the wonderful things in your life.

Have a wonderful week, lovely readers of mine!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! I love that Friends is on Nick at Nite too! Hope all is well! :)