Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I Love Snow Days
I love my career. There are so many reasons to be happy with the choice that I have made to become a teacher. One of the many perks is having snow days. What other careers will people be able to wake up, look out the window, check the polar report, be filled with joy and then go back to bed? Not many. Being a teacher, I will forever have that excitement that a snow day holds. My excitement started being jeopardized when people on facebook started their complaining. You know? I'm so sorry that you had kids and now do not want to have them at home with you. Instead, you'd rather risk driving on snow covered roads or putting them on a bus. All so you can go out to Panera to meet up with the stay at home mom's club. GAG. Don't worry your little head, lady. We have to be in school 177 days regardless of whether it's now or in May. You'll get your alone time. As for me, I'm gonna keep hoping for the occasional snow day. Even more now that I know how much it pisses you off.
Labels:
Teaching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment