Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm a loser, baby...

Seriously. My last post was in April?? Where has my motivation gone? Oh, right. Grad school has sucked it all out of me. I should actually be writing some kind of crazy, dumb lesson plan for a class right now. But, I would rather talk to you people. And eat pickles and grilled cheese.

So, I'm married now. No big deal or anything....AAAHHHH!!! It's seriously this strange feeling and I love everything about it. Our wedding turned out great and the honeymoon was even better. We went to Antigua and I loved everything about it. We did the whole Sandals thing, all inclusive. At first I was unsure about it, but it ended up being pretty awesome. Being able to eat or get yourself a cold drank at any time? Yes, please and thank you.

Cool. I am going to seriously get back at it. But, I will leave you with a wedding picture in case you care to know what myself and my little husband looked like.


My bf Laura took our professional pictures and she is working hard at editing, but should be done soon. I can't wait to see them and share them with you lovelies! I know she did wonderful.

3 comments:

Bre said...

HOORAY!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats to you!!! Sooo excited! Beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Too pretty for words!!